Saturday 16 April 2011

COLLEGE LIFE PART 2!

         Hey there everyone,

 It's me again with my lovely tales about college life.Well this is week 2 and its been hectic so far as there are so many assignments coming up! Can you imagine this is only week 2!!But oh well I guess this is college life and I just got to live with it! .My classes started on the 4th of April and  I managed to meet all my lectures and classmates.
        
 For this semester I am taking five papers which are Fundamentals in Management, College Study Skills, Introduction to Information Technology, Mass Communications and Creative Communication and Portfolio Development (which is this paper). The  lecturers whom i have had classes with are really nice are.THANK GOD FOR THAT!.

         Well during the  first week , there were no tutorials which was a good thing for me as I  don't have to come early to college. But of course we were told to check our BLACKBOARD 7 everyday!!Now it looks like I will be checking this more often than my Facebook! haha. But once again that's college life! Basically we had  introduction to the papers that I am  taking. We had some ice breaking activities which was pretty fun and I got to know more about my friends and their hidden talents. Well as for this paper I haven't met my lecturer yet but I'm looking forward to seeing him this coming week. I just hope he is nice!!(fingers-crossed).

 This week was the second week of my college life and there are more things to do now. My tutorials have started that's means coming early to college =( but that's fine rather than me getting up at 6.30 in the morning for school.I think tutorials are useful for us because we can discuss with the lecturers if we have any problems with the chapters that we have learnt the week before. This is something that we don't really get in schools.

      Although there is so much to do it's still a learning experience for us newbies and it will definitely help us in the near future. Also this week I discovered a little shop that sells bubble tea and just for your recommendation chocolate Oreo with the black pearl inside is AWESOME!!! This was my first time having such a drink. Well peeps I guess I have to continue with my other college work.I will definitely post in more stuff next week.I just hope I have something interesting next week to blog about! Till then enjoy week 3 and will keep you all posted soon.

Yours truly
Lave

No comments:

Post a Comment