Sunday 24 April 2011

BEST PLACE/S TO GO( PART 2)!!

  To my dear readers,


        Yes I am back again! part two of the' best places to go too'. Ok I hope my stories so far is interesting and not so boring. I'm still quite new to blogging so please bare with me. Sometimes getting new ideas seem so difficult but I am trying my very best. So hope you all enjoy!=)


      Well I know I have spoken about New Zealand in my previous post but now I am going to talk about a place that most children dream to be in and maybe some adults too!! Its called 'DISNEY LAND'.
Yes yes I know you all must be wondering why a teenager is so excited to blog about Disney Land. haha. I guess I can say that if you actually visited this 'fun land' you will why I am so excited.






     As any child we all loved CARTOONS! We all had our favourite disney shows and characters. If your wondering what is my favourite show in Disney is Sleeping Beauty!! Now don't think I am sleepy head cause I am not! My favourite character is mickey mouse of course.


           I visited the US of A back when I was little – like seven years old. Yeah, in Standard One! Goodness me that sure seems such a long, long time ago. But I can’t remember many parts of this family trip but I sure remember Disneyland!

         Disneyland is a fun place, a theme park situated in Anaheim in California. It’s well designed and HUGE. There are just so many attractions and rides that one can get on.  The many attractions included Indiana Jones Adventure, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Magic Mountain (where Mickey Mouse keeps climbing the mountain to meet Minnie Mouse). So fun.
       As you walk around the theme park you can sometimes meet your favourite character. I managed to meet most of them Sleeping Beauty, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Cinderella, Mary Poppins, Pluto, Rafiki (from The Lion King), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Jasmine (Alaiddin), Pochantas, and of course Mickey Mouse… and the list goes on.
    Oh yes, did I mention that I managed to pose with Sleeping Beauty and that photograph is framed and sits on a self in my dining room!
     There was a very scary part (well, I was only seven) when we walked past a beautiful castle in the park and we could see one of the curtained windows and after very few minutes the curtain would move and the witch from Sleeping Beauty pops her head out. And you guys know just how scary she is, right?
     I also managed to sit down and have a portrait of my self done. We brought it back so carefully but guess what? My mum can’t find it. SHE MISPLACED IT!!
    We ate lots of American food there too like pretzels and burgers (which tasted soooo nice) and down it all with lots of fizzy drinks (you can always get refills).
    I also visited many other theme parks in California such as Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios etc but to me Disneyland was the ULTIMATE!!!  Hopefully, you all can visit or take your children there  in the years to come  .It was just AWESOME.














ALL THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN FROM http://www.google.com/

1 comment:

  1. ohh am so sorry about the white part something was giving probelm.so i had to make it that color.sorry

    ReplyDelete