Saturday 7 May 2011

MAROON 5!!!






Okay guys guess who's back.haha

Now this week is kinda stressful cause of all the mid term exam coming up!!But i guess life still goes on right?

Now I guess you can see the title above  MAROON 5!!  LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR 29TH OF APRIL 2011!!

Yes people I went for the concert and it was amazing! Let me just give you a rundown of how it all went!!

It was on the same day as  the ROYAL WEDDING  of Prince Willam and 'now' princess Kate. I was afraid to miss either so that's why I advise you guys to upgrade your Astro to Astro Beyond because it works miracles. Hahaha... cause you are able to record your shows!!

So I managed to record the royal wedding and got  to see Maroon 5..=)
And since we are still on the topic of the royal wedding, I just want to say that Kate's wedding gown was sooo beautiful!!

Alright enough with the wedding! Moving on to  the concert!... I was afaird that it was going to rain that day but thank God, the weather was just nice - not too hot and not too wet!
My mum got the tickets for the concert, so I decided to go there with my sister. I also found out that day that my college mate Jacqueline was also going for the same thing and both of us were so excited when we found out that we both would be there.

Oh did I mention that the tickets I got were numbered seats so my sister and I didn't have to leave earlier to get a good place. So halfway while watching the royal wedding, about 7ish, the taxi driver came and took us to  Stadium Putra and just so you know there was a massive jam there.



I have been a fan of Maroon 5 ever since they started out. It was their first time  visiting KL.
The tickets I got qualified us to sit at a private seating area where we had a table, it also got us free finger food! Even we(my sister and I) were surprised.

The concert started approximately at 9.30pm.The crowd went wild went they(the band) went up on stage.
What was even more weird, before the band came up on stage  the crowd screamed at every other movement done by someone who was just checking  the sound , or  the instruments on stage.

The band started out their performance with one of their number one hits  called 'Misery'. It was amazing how they played and sang so well.

The lead singer Adam Lavine was very entertaining and very charismatic. All this time we have heard him on a recorded version, on radio and also on cd but he really sang well live, some artist fail to sing well when it comes to live performances.

 He is also very very very good looking =) and His bandmates played their instruments  and they improvised so well.

Most of the songs they sang were their number one hits like This love, Harder To Breathe, She Will Be Loved, Makes Me Wonder, Wake Up Call, Hands All Over, and the final song was Sunday Morning...Of course before the final song the band will say thank you and they walk of the stage and then the crowd will go wild and say ' we want more' and then the band will come back on stage and have their encore.haha

It can be very predictable, but I guess who cares.

Well the concert ended about 10.40 it was a good solid one hour of entertainment! I really had fun!! I just hope they can come down another time!




This is a video I took, hopefully  its clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment